Friday, February 21, 2014

something kind of new

something different... hmm

I could go Indie and say that I'm doing something different just like everyone else who thinks they're new.



I could talk about politics and either no one would listen or people would disagree loudly



Why is is that and idea is immediately discredited when anyone has an idea that other people haven't heard or think they disagree with. Is it fear of change in your own ideas? distrust of anything new? because someone once told us that a different idea is better? Why should we ever fear truths, even just possible truths?


Who first gave Ghandi the respect and trust that he deserved? obviously someone with an open mind for great ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was cool! I really liked the part where you said: "Why is is that and idea is immediately discredited when anyone has an idea that other people haven't heard or think they disagree with."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree with you on that line. That one stood out to me the most.

      Delete